The Posy Project
DIY Wreath Making Kit - "Merry and Boho" Design
Make your very own Wreath in the comfort of your own home. This beautiful DIY Flower Kit has all you will need to create a dried flower wreath for Christmas 2022.
"Merry + Boho" is a mix of boho elements including a dried mini palm, banksia, lots of textural pieces and pops of colour (golds, neutrals, peaches and pinks or peaches and cream) for a modern boho take on Christmas. *
Each kit includes:
• A selection of fresh + dried seasonal flowers and festive foliage
• Each Guest gets a DIY kit containing: Wreath Base, Scissors, florist wire and ribbon.
• An instructional video guiding you through the skills of wreath making
• You'll make a your very own Instagrammable Christmas Wreath to display at your place and admire over the festive season.
Refresher kit is available for $105.00 - comes with floral and foliage elements but does not include Wreath Base. This is for those of you who have previously attended one of our wreath making workshops and simply want to refresh your wreath base.
How does it work?
- Select which of our making kit(s) you would like and order online for you (and your friends)
- Select postage, pick up from Springfield NSW or free local delivery to one Central Coast address (applies to orders of 8 or more kits)
- Receive your kit and check your email for a link to the instructional video
- Schedule in your Wreath Making Gathering with your friends or your 'Me Time'
- Enjoy making your wreath and proudly display your finished product on your door for the Christmas season and beyond!
- We would love to see what you made. Share a photo on social media and tag us @the.posy.project #theposyproject
Free Local Bulk Delivery (8 or more kits):
If you're planning to host a gathering with friends (Central Coast based), you can bulk purchase your kits as delivery is free to one location. We deliver locally to the Central Coast (NSW) on Fridays starting November 12th, with the final Friday delivery on December 17th. Please allow at least a week's notice.
Pick up available
Pick up is available by appointment from our home studio at Springfield, NSW 2250. You will be notified of our address and given the choice of pick up times on Fridays or Saturdays between 10am - 12pm.
We can post anywhere in Australia and postage fees do apply. Please allow two weeks to receive your kit as postage carriers are experiencing delays.
Purchasing as a gift?
If you would like to send this as a gift, please let us know if you would like us to send a notecard with a personalised message. We also do bulk pricing for client gifts.
Materials in each box may differ as we are working with nature and subject to market availability. Each design has a theme and unique essence. Any materials we cannot source will be substituted with a suitable alternative to achieve the best look.